Monday, July 13, 2009

[Old] Kuala Lumpur Post Office, Malaysia

Next stop: Old Post Office


There are different post offices in different countries, obviously. Yet by far, this is the best post-office I have ever seen. Usually, when I hear such word, I think of crappy old place located in the heart of some unknown vicinity. Covered with dirt and stickers all over its walls, walk ways full of unwanted papers. Filthy place as I can say.

Most especially when the place gets old and be replaced by a new one. Before having stepped at this place, my thinking was that, since it is an old post office, probably everyone have abandoned it. A picture of a dirtier place invaded my thinking, actually.

But then again, my thinking failed me. It was a nice and indeed historical place. It is somewhere tourists can take pictures of.

Honestly, I wasn't able to say a word but AWESOME. When I stood before it, I felt the lucky-ness and blessing of God, for He allowed me to go to such good place. It is way way different from what I have thought of.


No comments:

Post a Comment