Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ninoy Aquino


Being a Filipino is having an identity. Since I'm just nearly 21 years of age, the legal age in the U.S., I cannot brag about affecting the world I live in now, especially my country. If I have an idol to look up to, it would be Ninoy aquino who bravely died for the Filipinos. I don't say that I wish to be exactly like him because there's only one Ninoy. But we can have many little Ninoys to uplift the condition here in the Philippines.

Like what he has fighted for, I'll be here to continue his battle. In my own little ways, I know I can make a change. Through my simple collections of pictures, I hope that someday it will touch other people's heart and together commemorate the value of the action of Aquino.

There might be so much negativity now in the politics of the country, but I believe that there are many Ninoys inside us all waiting for the right time to stand up for others

No comments:

Post a Comment