Thursday, July 16, 2009

Elections


In less than a year, election time will be knocking on our doors once again. After so much controversies in the 2004 elections, I hope to have a better one next year. Our options for presidency are still vague at present since there's not yet a list of candidates. But, even if that's the case, I have been eyeing for someone already. I wouldn't reveal it but of course he is from the opposition side. Even if I was not yet a voter, I always went for candidates in the opposition. This proves that I hated all our presidents. I mean from Ramos only.

For the 2009 elections, I wish it to push through and have the CON-ASS be out of the picture. We need a strong president, not filled with beautiful platforms but with love and passion for the country. Having a good president is what this country needs most. With the current situation, I have feared Arroyo not giving us this chance. Please hear our hearts out.

The heart of democracy after all is elections. Without it, the country can never be democratic. And being a free country, we deserve to be ruled by someone who has our interest and protect it until the end. I'll never grow tired wishing for someone like Ninoy Aquino who may not have been our president at all but united millions of Filipinos in just a snap

No comments:

Post a Comment